Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 185

So I have basically started this blog so I can share what promises to be interesting 185 days living with my family. I have been home a little over a week and so far things have going about as smoothly as can be expected under the circumstances. My parents are currently living in a three bedroom log cabin with my younger sister who is taking a break from college and they are expecting to get a couple of foster children within a week so space is at a premium. I have finally worn my mother down enough where she has allowed me to bring my big screen in from the garage and set it up in the living room so I can watch the Bills lose in epic fashion. The only real issue I have had so far was on Christmas when I awoke to hear my parents screaming at one another about how best to arrange the house for Christmas dinner. They spent the better part of the morning yelling at one another until right around noon when they made up and then proceeded to make out on the living room counch for about 10 minutes. I feel that this is going to be an interesting couple of months.

1 comment:

  1. Buffalo misses you!

    -Christine

    PS- The Hellhole (tm) of Syracuse formally invites you to a New Year's gathering.

    Place: Christine's Parents House
    When: New Years Eve
    Why: Because we miss you
    What: Entertainment will be Beer and a live performance by Cinnamon, the WonderYorkie ;)

    ReplyDelete