Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 160 Holy 17 Year Old Girls Batman

It hasn't taken too long for this new job to start to get dramatic. In my previous post I talked about how the manager I went to high school with has an on again off again relationship with the bosses bipolar daughter but last night I found out that the level drama is much higher than what I thought. All of the females who work at the theater are about 17 years old and at that prime age for high school drama to be flowing through there veins but with a North Country spin that i was not prepared for. One of the girls named Brianna doesn't get along with another one of the girls at the theater but instead of handling this like normal teenage girl Brianna told one of the other girls to tell her hated foe that if she looked at her again she would punch her in the face. The other girl apparently responded by having this girl tell her that she would totally kick her ass but it would show up on her college transcript so she didn't want to ruin her chances at college. I of course heard all of this second hand and I had to pick my jaw up from off the floor because they are both adorable 90 lbs girls. I had forgotten how women up north don't talk things through but rather they handle their issues with fists and tequila.

On a different note I would like to congratulate Luke for passing his entrance exams. Way to go Big Delicious!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks T-Mascream. Interesting side-note: I also handle all of my issues with fists and tequila.
    Side-side-note: If everything goes as it should, you'll have a sweet new game on Tuesday. I saw a review for it on IGN and it got like a 9.6. Holy shit! Hopefully that'll help get your mind off of some of these other things.

    ReplyDelete