Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 177

Looks like I may finally have a job. I will be the projectionist at a theater in Massena which is about half an hour from my house. While the owner was showing me around the booth one of the projectors just broke and it took an hour to fix it. After he was done he told me that the place was a fixer upper and that it had been run into the ground before the previous owners went bankrupt. I also found out one of the issues they are having currently is that the Chinese restaurant next door keeps dumping all of the oil from the deep fryers into the sinks and it ends up backing up the theaters drains. I should get some good stories out of this place by the time I leave.

3 comments:

  1. Now all you have to do is convert your car to run on biodiesel and you'll have a free source of oil! http://www.home-made-biodiesel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete